Sat, Jan 13|
Kiss Your New Moon Muse 2024
A creative “cosmic reset” ritual for setting intentions and launching new projects.
Time & Location
Jan 13, 2024, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM GMT+1
About the event
Just as a new moon represents the start of a new lunar cycle, our New Moon Muse represents a fresh start and a new beginning. She helps us reflect on both the past and future as we embark on new projects and adventures. Connecting to this muse and her lunar energies provides grounding and a sense of direction for our next creative cycle. New Moon Muse knows our hidden emotions, secret desires, and shadow-self most intimately. She helps us tune into our more subtle and unconscious feelings and beliefs and intuitively navigate our fears, worries, and dreams. Kissing New Moon Muse inspires us to feel more deeply, learn from the past, and creatively unlock and express our essence.
In this 2.5-hour online creative encounter, you will meet your New Moon Muse through a unique “kissing practice” that combines active imagination, collage-making, expressive writing, and storytelling.
We will also cover the basics for making a "creative adventure" dream planner for this year inspired by your New Moon Muse.
No previous art-making or creative writing experience is required.
All materials provided for in-studio. participants, except unlined sketchbook/journal and calendar.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS:
• a few old magazines (4-6 is ideal)*
• a glue stick (regular glue, paste, or even tape in a pinch)
• a pair of scissors (or rip with your hands)
• Several sheets of printer paper folded and glued in half to make A5-sized cards (5-7/8 x 8-1/4 in or 148 x 210 mm )
• pen, pencil, and something to write on
• phone or laptop with ZOOM enabled https://zoom.us/download
• a new, unlined sketchbook/journal or calendar for the year
** New Moon Muse Illustration by Raquel Noguerol Pérez
Ticket to Love€35.00