A Messy, Magical, Life-Making Muse Date
Time & Location
About The Event
"Kissing the Muse" brings us face-to-face, metaphorically, with the blank page or empty canvas of our lives—the untamed, uncharted territory of unlimited possibilities. Framed as a "Messy, Magical, Life-Making Adventure," Kissing the Muse also serves as a roadmap for navigating your personal life, your artistic process, and the narrative arc of a memoir, novel, or story—whether you're writing or living one!
During this 2.5-hour creative encounter, you will embrace your muse through a unique "kissing practice” that combines active imagination, collage-making, creative writing, and story-sharing. The muse is a mirror of your inner artist. She reflects your innate creative potential. It doesn’t matter whether you dabble with watercolor, or cake frosting, write poetry or prose, or can't draw a stick figure to save your sister, kissing your muse will illuminate your unique, creative path to happiness.
Muse Date ticket: €10-25 sliding scale /pay what you can.
(a limited number of complimentary tickets are also available—please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING ART MATERIALS:
• a few old magazines (4-6 is ideal)
• a glue stick (regular glue, paste, or even tape in a pinch)
• a pair of scissors (or rip with your hands)
• several sheets of A4 or 8.5 x 11 paper (or anything on hand)
• pen, pencil, and something to write on
• phone or laptop with ZOOM enabled https://zoom.us/download
- Kissing the Muse€25€250€0
- Kissing the Muse€20€200€0
- Kissing the Muse€15€150€0
- Kissing the Muse€10€100€0
- Kissing the Muse - Guest€0€00€0