December Muse Date: Creative Kissing Practice
Time & Location
About The Event
Kissing the Muse is an active, creative mindfulness practice that helps you improve any area of focus—work, creativity, family, relationships, health, even your finances—by revealing your personal narrative and empowering you to change it. What’s working for or against your “hero’s” purpose? What makes your muse want to sing?
The muse is a mirror of our innate, creative potential. "Kissing the muse" brings us face-to-face, metaphorically, with the blank page or empty canvas of our lives - the untamed, uncharted territory of unlimited possibilities. Whether we’re creating art, love, or our own life’s adventure, embracing our inner muse can help us navigate the process more intentionally, intuitively, playfully, courageously, and gracefully.
This 3-hour guided "kissing practice" engages you in a creative adventure of collage-making, expressive writing and storytelling. You will meet a dozen distinct muses, each with her own wisdom and guidance to help you:
• Define and align with your heartfelt values
• Hear and respond to your creative call
• Confront your fears and resistance
• Find and embrace mentors and magic
• Make and keep commitments to yourself
• Overcome obstacles and develop fresh insight
• Explore and navigate the unknown
• Survive your “ordeal” and “tame your dragon”
• Rejuvenate faith, forgive, and find hope
• Determine action with your head and heart
• Transform grief and pain into compassion
• Discover and share your creative elixir
No previous art-making or creative writing experience is required.
Workshop fee: €10-25 sliding scale /pay what you can