In-Company Muse Date for Xebia
Time & Location
About The Event
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN IN-COMPANY EVENT FOR XEBIA COLLEAGUES & CLIENTS ONLY
The muse is a mirror of our innate, creative potential. Kissing the muse brings us face-to-face, metaphorically, with the blank page or empty canvas of our lives - the untamed, uncharted territory of unlimited possibilities. Whether we’re creating art, love, or our own life’s adventure, embracing our inner muse can help us navigate the process more intentionally, intuitively, playfully, courageously, and gracefully.
This 2-hour guided "kissing practice" engages you and your colleagues in a creative co-adventure. Through collage-making, expressive writing and storytelling, you will meet a dozen distinct muses, each with her own wisdom and guidance to help you:
• Define and align your work's purpose with your heartfelt values
• Hear and respond to your professional creative call
• Confront self-criticism and inner resistance
• Find and embrace mentors
• Declare your BIG, BOLD committement
• Overcome obstacles and develop fresh insight
• Explore and navigate the unknown
• Survive an ordeal by “taming your dragon”
• Rejuvenate your inner hero
• Balance your next action steps with both your heart & head
• Transform challenging experiences into positive possibilities
• Discover and share your creative "elixir"
No previous art-making experience required. Please register in advance!