Kissing the Muse (from a distance 😍)
Time & Location
About The Event
Sharing what makes your muse want to sing can make a positive difference right now.
The muse is a mirror of our innate, creative potential. "Kissing the muse" brings us face-to-face, metaphorically, with the blank page or empty canvas of our lives—the untamed, uncharted territory of unlimited possibilities.
Kissing the Muse from a distance, via ZOOM, brings us face-to-face with each other, for some much-needed connection, solidarity, and inspiration. Let's turn this time of uncertainty into a creative adventure of collage-making, expressive writing, and storytelling, and help each other shine!
No previous art-making or creative writing experience is required.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING ART MATERIALS:
• a few old magazines (4-6 is ideal)*
• a glue stick (regular glue, paste, or even tape in a pinch)
• a pair of scissors (or rip with your hands)
• several sheets of A4 or 8.5 x 11 paper (or anything on hand)
• pen, pencil, and something to write on
• phone or laptop with ZOOM enabled https://zoom.us/download
*if you don't have any magazines lying around the house, get creative! What could you use for collage material instead? Old t-shirts or other fabric? Newspapers or mail? Wrapping paper? Surprise us!
Your support is deeply appreciated. Online classes are donation-based, with a suggestion of $5-$15 per class.
Pay what you can, and if you can't pay with money, pay it forward from your heart.
IBAN: NL93 INGB 00073028 34
Kissing the Muse
- Kissing the Muse€5€50€0
- Kissing the Muse€10€100€0
- Kissing the Muse€15€150€0
- Kissing the Muse€0€00€0